GLUTEN AND SUGAR FREE LOW CARB BANTING BREAD:


After a very successful work and holiday trip to Europe; I am back with some awesome health tips and recipes that I have hunted down on my travels.
First of which is Banting bread that I found in the South of France, in the village of Mougins. This is honestly life-changing and a super healthy alternative to bread. It's packed with Omegas, Proteins, and Fibre.

Let me introduce you to YoYo bread, named after Yolande who kindly shared her recipe with me.…



A special Thanks to Mi Mi Mathias for assisting me and Hazel Mathias for challengingly filming me with a terrible cellphone camera :)

ENJOY!!!
And please tag me in your Instagram shots of the bread, I'm dying to see how they come out.
@roxylouw or @healthygirl_rox
XXX


Comments

Popular Posts