A night with KWV

Wine, Food, Best friends and family


Me and six of my close friends, including my parents were spoilt by KWV and Roodeberg wines to private chef, Neill Anthony and a wine tasting in the luxury of my own home.
We receives delicious Cuvee Brut, crispy Sauvignon Blanc from the classic collection, fruity Cabernet  Sauvignon from the classic collection, Roodeberg and flavourful CAPE TAWNY dessert  wine.










The rich fruity bubbles were definitely the highlight of my night paired with delicious fennel soup.
We had the Cabernet Sauvignon with a lamb dish and the dessert wine with a caramel lemon dessert.






 It was an unforgettable evening and hopefully the beginning of many more wine tastings…

Comments

  1. Lekker bederf! ;)
    http://johced-ourjourneytoeverywhere.blogspot.com/
    Following your blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey friends :). Thanks for viewing my BLOG. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts