SOUTH AFRICA'S HOTTEST MEN AND THEIR TIPS....


 BEWARE!!!!! IT'S GOING TO GET HOT, REAL HOT...


RYK NEETHLING:









I stay in shape by keeping a balance lifestyle and doing some sort of exercise everyday.





JANEZ VERMEIREN:


Keep a balance in life with everything u do! My pull up bar above my bedroom door keeps me fit seeing I do 15 each time I enter the room


OSCAR PISTORIUS:


   
I enjoy cross training and feeling good. I think balance makes a healthy lifestyle.





RYAN BOTHA:


I gym 5 times a week. I train football 6 to 9 times too. So I'm pretty fortunate with all the training:)





BRYCE THOMPSON:







@brycethompson8 :
"Be willing and able to risk your comfort zone, whether its financial or situational , for a chance at the next level of your career."







DENVER BURNS:

The advice I would give to any aspiring model would be, don't be discouraged if you get turned down or told NO. Believe in yourself and don't hate yourself for everything that you aren't, instead, love yourself for everything that you are!

One of the motto's I live by is that you should push your limits... Because if you don't... How will you ever know where your limit lies! So go out there and explore every single opportunity there is and where there isn't one... Make one!
Lastly, always be true to yourself and in so doing you will be true to others!


 


 

CAMERON VAN DER BURGH:


 Be true to who you are. Not what others tell you you are.





DENE BOTHA:



 Fitness tip: "Keep mixing it up. Variation and balance are key. Keep that Virgin Active gym membership - For sure! However, it's good to get outside and 'in-the-mix' so to speak...     
Climb a mountain, cycle for the day / to and from work, go SURFING, skate, SUP, swim, run, meditate, breathe.... Whatever, just keep it interesting, fresh and most importantly, fun. Add a good clean healthy diet to the mix and you've got a winning combination."
   

TV / camera-work tip: "Well, go for training. Hehe... No, you just got to be YOU! (You can't really be anyone else can you?) But use this to your advantage be original, you have to seem natural, confident, knowledgeable on the subject you're talking about as well as approachable to viewers. Use your eyes and hands to your advantage, NOT as a distraction. Practice filming yourself and play-back... You'll learn from yourself."


WOMAN TO FOLLOW SHORTLY........

Comments

  1. Love your new blog..keep up the good work..mwah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Do you happen to know how to verify that your own content is unique around the Internet and no other blogger is it without making sure you know about it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey friends :). Thanks for viewing my BLOG. Please leave a comment...

Popular Posts