THAI PAPAYA SALAD RECIPE:




THAI PAPAYA SALAD RECIPE:


After a month of sweat, tears, and an amazing experience doing my YTTC (yoga teacher training) on Koh Tao, Thailand I decided to do a cooking course that was offered to me as part of the 'package ' at the beautiful villa on "PANACEA" resort, Koh Samui.

The accommodation was beyond my expectation and the perfect end to my Thailand trip.

"PANACEA" is set on a hilltop, overlooking the beautiful coast of Bophut. 

The villa I booked, hosts 4 couples/ rooms to their own double bed en suite with a full board mini bar serviced each day. 

This was the perfect opportunity to treat some friends from the course to an amazing 3 days of massage, food, more yoga, shopping, and downtime in the luxurious Kalya residence before heading our separate ways. 

Each villa on the resort boasts its own private garden with organic fruit. I made it up a tree after learning how to make the salad to grab green papaya. 

We had a private 20m infinite pool overlooking the ocean and jungle where I could float and swim laps before indulging in the delicious breakfast freshly prepared by the friendly staff in the privacy of our own, fully equipped kitchen and dining room.

Here are some pics from the trip. Xxx















Comments

Popular Posts